'Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program' help

6:21 PM, Feb 4, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - Now that we are a month into the new year, it's time to start thinking about taxes.

This year, you may be able to get free tax preparation help. People who make $51,000 or less can usually get help from the IRS "Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program."

People ages 60 or older can get help from the "Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program."

For more information, visit the IRS' website.


Most Watched Videos