4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
2-3 Slices of Prosciutto Ham (Diced)
1 Lemon (sliced in half)
2 cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms (1 cup canned)
1 cup Flour
1-2 cups of White Wine
2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
14 oz can Artichoke Hearts
¼ cup Capers
1-2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
1 Tbsp Butter
I box Angel Hair Pasta (make separate)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Cut chicken breasts into 3-4 strips and tenderize.
- Coat chicken pieces in flour (salt & pepper to taste)
- Sauté chicken in large pan in olive oil over medium high heat. Remove when golden brown (about 2-3 minutes on each side).
- Deglaze pan by adding 1-2 cups of white wine and 1 tbsp of butter.
- Return all cooked chicken to the pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients (sprinkle Chicken Bouillon Granules on last, salt & pepper to taste).
- Cover and simmer on low for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove lemons and serve over Angel Hair Pasta.