1 regular size package Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, cut into slices
2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
1/2 cup chopped (julienne) red pepper
1 cup frozen broccoli (thawed & drained)
16 oz. processed sharp Cheddar cheese sauce
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a 9x9x2.5 inch baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine pasta, red pepper, broccoli, cheese sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into the lightly buttered baking dish. Evenly place sausage pieces into the mixture and top with shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.