In all three of the recipes we've incorporated fresh in-season fruits to transform desserts into a sweet summer treat.
Dreamy Dessert Parfait
Mason jars have so many uses and they are perfect for creating mess-free desserts that guests can enjoy. We've taken one of the snack cakes that we'll be featuring at our Fresh Sample Series stops, which is our very popular "Dreamies" and we've created a refreshing parfait. Use your favorite fruits to personalize your parfait- I've chosen raspberries, blackberries and blueberries because they're ripe summer fruits that also bring lots of color to your dessert.
Mrs. Freshley's Dreamies
- First take a Mrs. Freshley's Dreamies and cut them into bite size slices
- Add a handful of fruit for your base layer
- Then add a layer of the slices of Dreamies
- Repeat each layer and finish with a dollop of whipped topping
- For a little crunch -- and then garnish your parfait with a little granola
Sweet Swiss Roll Kebabs
This snack is so easy to make so if you're in a time crunch, you can whip these up in no time. Using fruit slices and Mrs. Freshley's Swiss Rolls, you can create a great grab-n-go treat.
Mrs. Freshley's Swiss Rolls
Fruit salad including: Pineapple, Strawberries, Melon and Blueberries
Wooden kebob skewers
- Simply cut Mrs. Freshley's Swiss Rolls into four equal pieces.
- Then alternate sliding three fruit slices and one Swiss roll slice onto the skewers.
Strawberry Fresh Cakes
We've taken a spin on the classic strawberry shortcake and created single serving cakes with our Mrs. Freshley's dessert cups. Mini desserts are really popular right now and this way you can have a bite size treat and indulge without feeling guilty afterwards.
Mrs. Freshley's Dessert Cups
1-½ pounds of Strawberries
3 tablespoons of Sugar
- Mix strawberries with 3 tablespoons sugar and refrigerate while juices develop, at least 30 minutes.
- Fill Mrs. Freshley's dessert cup with strawberry mixture
- Add whipped topping to strawberry mixture
- For a finishing touch, add a few fresh strawberry slices to the top