S'mores Ice Cream Cake
- 1 box of brownie mix
- Ingredients to make brownie mix according to package
- 1.5 quarts ice cream (any flavor, I used chocolate chip)
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4-5 cups of mini marshmallows
- 5 Graham crackers
- Hot Fudge
1) Prepare brownie layer according to box in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2) Preheat oven according to box instructions.
3) Bake according to box instructions.
4) Let brownies cool.
5) Remove ice cream from the freezer to let soften slightly to make the ice cream spreadable.
6) Spread ice cream over the brownie layer.
7) In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup of marshmallow cream with 1 TBSP of water and stir in three cups of marshmallows. Spread over the ice cream layer. Sprinkle remaining marshmallows over the top and freeze until the ice cream is hard (about 6 hours or overnight).
8) Optional: Toast your marshmallows in your oven on broiler setting for 2 min prior to serving.
9) Serve with hot fudge topping and graham crackers.