Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Parfait
12:39 PM, Sep 5, 2013
- Servings: 1
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Total time: 10 mins
- Created by: Janet Staicoff, St. Louis, MO
- 1 cup nonfat light vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 4 pretzel twists, crumbled (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 small banana, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and peanut butter together. In a separate bowl, toss walnuts and pretzels together.
- In a tall glass, begin to build parfait. Layer ½ cup yogurt, half of banana slices and 1 tablespoon of walnut/pretzel mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.