KSDK-TV in St. Louis is seeking an innovative, experienced seller with an extensive and proven track record in exceeding revenue goals. This position will include selling multi-platform solutions in both broadcast and digital properties. The individual must possess strong sales, leadership and collaboration skills and be a consummate team professional. Position reports to the Local Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This person will be accountable for local business development and digital revenue performance.
- Looking for a creative, solution-based seller that has the ability to develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing multi-platform opportunities
- This individual will be responsible for driving new business sales.
- This individual needs to be adept at creating innovative multimedia recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies, indicating engagement and interaction between the client message and potential customers.
- Must have the ability to present to all levels of business, owners, directors, managers, etc.
- High energy, self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
- Development of new and non-traditional revenue through consistent and creative prospecting is essential.
- Looking for individual that networks locally to stay abreast of emerging media and digital trends and product solutions.
- Ability to meet with customers, listen and assess their needs, and provide creative and successful marketing solutions.
- Some of the responsibilities of this position include, in addition to business and digital development, designing presentations, negotiating business, selling local specials and sponsorships.
- Experience in using psychographic research and/or other marketing research tools, and computer literacy is helpful.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in B2B sales, media sales experience helpful.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in business development.
- College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of basic word-processing, Windows and Excel software, and preferably knowledge of Wide Orbit sales traffic system and MediaOffice.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, as well as organizational and creative skills.
- Position requires a valid Missouri driver's license with an excellent driving history, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
To apply online click on the following link: