This Valentine's Day, go beyond the traditional flowers and candy to give a gift your love will love throughout the year!
WOW your Valentine with a BIG gesture:
- iPad mini - Go big this Valentine's Day with the iPad mini. It is the hottest gift for a reason-it is everything you love about the iPad in a smaller package. It is super-fast on AT&T's 4G LTE network. And only AT&T offers $100 off the price of any tablet with a 2-year agreement . PRICE: $360
Send a modern-day love note-every day!
- Samsung Galaxy Note II - This smartphone has an extra big screen and the unique S-Pen so you can take pictures and write directly on them! You can choose to print them out, post to social media, or send directly to your loved one's phone. The best part - having this phone means you can send a love note any day of the year. PRICE: $299 with a two-year contract
Feel the love:
- Sensor Touch Gloves - Just about everyone has a touch screen phone these days. These gloves combine today's fashion with today's technology. You can still interact with your phone or tablet while wearing these gloves. The screen responds so you won't have to take your gloves off and freeze your fingers. Whether it's for him or her, large hands or small, AT&T has the best selection in town: lamb, wool, and leather blends. PRICE: $35
"Say Anything" (with music):
- Big Jambox-If you aren't able to express how you feel in words, just play the perfect song on your Valentine's new Big Jambox. This wireless speaker provides top-of-the-line sound in a compact package. It comes in a variety of colors to remind him/her of your love every time a song is played. If you are really romantic, you can even reenact Lloyd Dobler's famous move from Say Anything. PRICE: $299
To win your Valentine's heart with a tech gift, visit one of the 40+ AT&T stores throughout the St. Louis metro area, or go to www.att.com!
And here are the links to the apps we talked about on today's show:
- OpenTable: Make reservations for that divinely romantic dinner
- Hello Vino: Expert recommendations for the perfect bottle of wine
- MovieFone and Fandango: You can't miss with dinner and a movie; find movies and showtimes near you
- iHeart Radio: Get in the mood with a customized playlist of love songs