ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - If watching the Cardinals win makes you hungry, then there's arguably no better place to be after the game than Tower Grove Park.
More than a dozen food trucks will set up shop there for Food Truck Friday. You won't want to miss this round - it's the final one of the season!
It starts at 4:30 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m. It's always packed, so arrive early if you want to beat the crowd.
The Twitter hashtag for the event is #FoodTruckFriday. You can also Tweet your favorite dishes to your friends at #FTFfave.
NewsChannel 5's Heidi Glaus has five tips for Food Truck Friday from Sauce Magazine and several food trucks:
1. Be early: The early bird gets the cupcake. Don't be let down by showing up too late.
2. Come with a group and then divide and conquer.
3. Be open to trying something new. Often those are the shorter lines.
4. Bring seating: chairs or blankets and mark your turf.
5. Park far from the trucks: it's a longer walk but faster getaway.
For more information on which trucks will be there, check out http://on.ksdk.com/16VbI1X.