Walmart customer Mica Craig bitten by rattlesnake

11:46 AM, May 15, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

(KHQ) -- An Idaho man is recovering after suffering a rattlesnake bite inside Clarkston's Walmart store.

Mica Craig says he was reaching down to pick up a stick and only realized it was a rattlesnake after it bit his hand.

He was rushed to the hospital by another shopper.

"I didn't know if i was going to die or not," he says.

Fish and game experts believe the snake likely slithered from a nearby field and was sunning itself when Craig picked it up.

Doctors gave craig six vials of antivenin to keep his hand from swelling any more.


Most Watched Videos