ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - The second annual First @ 4 Puppy Bowl is set for Friday, February 1.
This year the Puppy Bowl will have a special kitten half-time show which will help settle once and for all who will win the "Team Dog" or "Team Cat" competition that has been brewing between Kay Quinn and Cindy Preszler.
PHOTOS: 2012 First @ 4 Puppy Bowl
Starting on Monday, the Humane Society of Missouri will be collecting donations (you can find a wish list below). They ask that donations be dropped off at any Humane Society location at any time. If the facility is open, bring the donations inside. If the facility is closed, you can leave the donations outside the front door, but be sure to leave a note voicing whether you are "Team Dog" or "Team Cat."
NewsChannel 5 will also get in on the action, and we will be bringing in our own donations for the Humane Society, and voicing our choices for which team we prefer.
Then, be sure to watch First @ 4 on February 1 to see the puppies and kittens that will be available for adoption. We will have the adoption information on our website, along with a photo gallery showcasing all of the beautiful animals.
Humane Society wish list
- Kuranda dog beds (all sizes)
- Martingale dog collars (all sizes)
- Gentle Leaders (all sizes)
- Cat beds
- Grooming supplies such as professional grade clippers with #40 blades or nail clippers (not guillotine style)
- Sturdy, washable dog and cat toys like those from Premier
- Medium and large Kongs
- Purina Brand treats or biscuits
- Ruff Wear Cinch Leads
- Blankets (all sizes)
- Towels and washcloths (all sizes)
- Door mat sized rugs
- Cardboard flats for litter boxes (like those from soda or pet food cases)
- Heating pads or hot water bottles
- Peanut butter
- Newspaper (no ads please!)
- Shredded paper
- Fabric softener dryer sheets
- Paper towels
- Vinegar (gallon size)