No charges against Octomom on neglect allegations

9:29 PM, Oct 12, 2012   |    comments
"Octomom" Nadya Suleman. (AP)
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

AMY TAXIN
Associated Press

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - Prosecutors won't file charges against Nadya Suleman after a caregiver last month reported allegations of child neglect at the Octomom's home.

Orange County District Attorney Chief of Staff Susan Kang Schroeder says there's not enough evidence to move forward with the case.

Police in La Habra said they investigated the allegations of child neglect at Suleman's home and turned their findings over to the district attorney's office and social services.

Suleman has been in the media spotlight since giving birth to octuplets in 2009 after she already had six children. Her manager says she lived in La Habra until two weeks ago, when she moved to the Los Angeles County city of Palmdale.

(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Associated Press

Most Watched Videos