Circle K fire in St. Peters

5:10 PM, Jan 14, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
Photo courtesy Jeanie Smith, NewsChannel 5

ST. PETERS, Mo. (KSDK) - An electrical problem is believed to be the cause of a 3-alarm fire at a St. Peters convenience store.

According to the Central County Fire Department, the fire broke out Monday afternoon at the Circle K near the intersection of Spencer and Mexico roads.

The fire rose to a 3-alarm status before it was extinguished.

Employees told firefighters they noticed the lights in the store dimming prior to the fire.


Most Watched Videos