COLLINSVILLE, Ill. (KSDK) - The Illinois Department of Transportation has released a list of lane restrictions for the week of March 18.
- U.S. 67/267, from Delhi to Godfrey, speed limit reduced to 45 MPH along U.S. 67. Intermittent lane restrictions may be encountered through Spring 2013
- IL 140, Hamel, 8 AM to 4:30 PM daytime lane closures, from Legion Drive to just west of Quercus Grove Road through July 31, 2013.
- IL 157, north of Edwardsville at Old Carpenter Road, one lane closed until June 28, 2013.
- I-55/70 Frontage Rd. & Maryville Rd. at 159, Maryville, 8 AM to 4:30 PM daytime lane closures through July 31, 2013.
- I-255 from Collinsville Road to Horseshoe Lake Road, 24 hour lane closures with 2 lanes remaining open during peak hours from 6 AM to 10 AM and 2 PM to 6 PM, through June 1, 2013.
- I-270 from IL 203 to I-55, 9 PM to 5 AM, eastbound and westbound lane closures through April 20, 2013.
ST. CLAIR COUNTY
- I-55/70, East St. Louis, the westbound I-55/70 ramp to eastbound I-64 and northbound IL 3 is closed until June 1, 2013. All traffic will be detoured around this area using the following marked route: IL 203 to Collinsville Road to Exchange Avenue to 11th Street to Baugh Avenue to 15th Street to St. Clair Avenue (IL 3).
- I-64, East St. Louis, the westbound I-64 ramp to eastbound I-55/70 is closed until June 1, 2013. All traffic will be detoured around this area using I-255 to I-55/70.
- IL 203, Madison, one lane closed on southbound IL 203 onto westbound I-55/70 through May 2013.
- IL 161, Belleville, daytime lane restrictions on IL 161 east of Green Mount Road and along Green Mount Road south of IL 161 through winter 2014.
- IL 13 under IL 15, Belleville, closed to all traffic through winter 2014.
- IL 15 (bridges over IL 13), Belleville, one lane closed in each direction of bridges through winter 2014
- IL 15/IL 158, Belleville, the northbound IL 158 to eastbound IL 15 on-ramp will be closed through April 30, 2013.
- IL 161, from I-64 in St. Clair County and I-57 in Marion County, daytime lane restrictions through March 31, 2013.
- Maple St., Mulberry Grove, 8 AM to 4:30 PM from IL 140 to US 40 through July 31, 2013.
- -57 Post Oak Rest Areas (north and southbound), near Salem, closed through April 1, 2013.
DAILY INTERSTATE LANE CLOSURES, WEATHER PERMITTING
MONDAY, MARCH 18, 2013
- No new work zones scheduled at this time.
TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013
- I-64 westbound, 7:00 PM - 5:00 AM, left lane closed from Ninth St. to the I-55/70 merge, includes intermittent 15 min. road closures.
Closures for the rest of the week are being finalized.