SHREWSBURY, Mo. (KSDK) - Families were displaced and a plumber was injured after a fire at a Shrewsbury apartment complex Friday morning.
The first started around 8:30 a.m. in the 7400 block of Triwoods Drive.
A firefighter at the scene told a NewsChannel 5 photojournalist the fire started on the ground floor of a three-story apartment building. It was sparked by a plumber doing work in the building. The plumber was taken to Mercy Hospital for treatment of injuries. The extent of his injuries is unknown.
Everyone living on the left side of the building is moving back in, but some units on the other side are uninhabitable due to smoke and water damage.