THE BOX AT THE FOX SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the BOX AT THE FOX Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the City of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, St. Louis City, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, IL; Washington, IL; Marion, IL; Fayette, IL; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, IL; Greene, IL; Bond, IL; Jersey, IL; Madison, IL; Clinton, IL; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, MO; Reynolds, MO; Jefferson, MO; Franklin, MO; St. Charles, MO; Warren, MO; Lincoln, MO; Pike, MO; Gasconade, MO; Crawford, MO; Washington, MO; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KSDK-TV (“Sponsor”), Fox Associates, Gannett Co., Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of KSDK Sweepstakes/Contests entered.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 4:01 a.m. (C.T.) on March 29, 2013and end at 2:00 p.m.. (C.T.) on April 25, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting THE BOX AT THE FOX Sweepstakes official registration page on the KSDK-TV website at www.ksdk.com and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s products and services. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person per day of the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. (C.T.) on April 25, 2013.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about each of the following days: April 4, 2013; April 11, 2013; April 18, 2013; and April 25, 2013. There will be a total of four (4) winners. Entries not selected on any date will be carried over to the following day’s drawing.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets in the owner’s box to the performance of “Anything Goes” on Friday, May 31, 2013 at the Fox Theatre located at 527 North Grand, St. Louis, MO 63103 (ARV:$120.00 for each set of two tickets); dinner in the Fox Club at the Fox Theatre prior to the show with KSDK on-air reporters (ARV: $59.90); and one (1) parking pass (ARV: $15). (Total ARV of each prize package: $194.90). Dinner does not include alcoholic beverages. Each winner and his/her guest must redeem the entire prize package on the same date and for the same performance.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified on or about the day following their selection as winner at the telephone number and/or email address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Winner must either respond to the email notification within 24 hours or answer the telephone notification in person. Failure to reach winner in person by phone after three (3) attempts or failure by any winner to respond to Sponsor’s email within such time period or return of email notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. After verification of eligibility, the identity of each winner will be announced on Sponsor’s “Today in St. Louis” program. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at KSDK-TV, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 within five business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for the operation of the performance or the Fox Theatre, including delays, rescheduling, cancellations or closings.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. THE BOX AT THE FOX Sweepstakes is sponsored by KSDK-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of the winners (available after May 1, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.ksdk.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), THE BOX AT THE FOX (Anything Goes) Sweepstakes, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mary T. Dolan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-444-5251.